The Virtual NBA Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oaktownOG
Trade Crew
oaktownOG

YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! Empty
PostSubject: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:54 pm

get anyone you can to join this!!!!

that or we might as well get three more people and then each person can have two teams. I've been all antsy in the pantsy waiting for this to start.
Back to top Go down
oaktownOG
Trade Crew
oaktownOG

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 6:14 pm

oaktownOG wrote:
get anyone you can to join this!!!!

that or we might as well get three more people and then each person can have two teams. I've been all antsy in the pantsy waiting for this to start.

for realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
T'WolveZfan18

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:35 pm

How are we supposed to get people if we can't PM? Do we go to other forums?
Back to top Go down
FrAnKiE
Admin/Trade Crew
FrAnKiE

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:24 pm

I said that about the sim league not the gm league. your the one that said we can get this half filled by the same day i made it if it was a gm league and its not even half filled yet.
Back to top Go down
https://thevnba.forumakers.com
oaktownOG
Trade Crew
oaktownOG

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:31 pm

FrAnKiE wrote:
I said that about the sim league not the gm league. your the one that said we can get this half filled by the same day i made it if it was a gm league and its not even half filled yet.

well where the hell are those people? you basically dumped the whole recruiting thing on me and i got fucked for it.
Back to top Go down
FrAnKiE
Admin/Trade Crew
FrAnKiE

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:42 pm

You got fucked for it.
I got banned from the whole site.
Look here.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=216387
Those people didn't join because they wanted a sim league not a gm league.
Back to top Go down
https://thevnba.forumakers.com
T'WolveZfan18

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:47 pm

I will take up another team or two if you decide to do multiple teams.
Back to top Go down
oaktownOG
Trade Crew
oaktownOG

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:18 pm

T'WolveZfan18 wrote:
I will take up another team or two if you decide to do multiple teams.

once we get one more person then I believe we each will pick up a 2nd team to get this started. if anyone can find someone to fill the 15th spot that would be grrrrrrrrrrrreat.
YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! Lumbergh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!   YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP! Empty

Back to top Go down

YO! LET'S FILL THIS BITCH UP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Virtual NBA Index :: Virtual NBA :: League Announcements-
Jump to: